Sites: Unit types
View and update all detailed information related to the unit type.
View the unit types within your site.
Unit type details
To edit the unit type details, click on the unit type, then click on the pencil icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Image: You can download free illustrations here.
- Title: Unit type name to be shown on the units app.
- Subtitle: Describe the unit type.
- Deposit: Deposit amount being charged.
- Monthly rent: Rent rate to be charged per month.
- Code: Simple identifier for accessing the unit type from online booking.
Note: You may check Hide in customer portal if you would like to prevent the specific unit type from displaying in the customer booking portal.
The general information describes the unit features. To add/edit, click on the pencil icon.
Select the feature(s) that should apply to the unit based on the features setup in the settings. The feature icons will show up on the customer units portal.
If you need to manually add a charge against a unit, click on the + icon and enter the corresponding details in the pop up, then click on Create charge.
Charges are recurring charges that will be added to invoices as they are created unless the charge has expired.
Select the accounting code to be applied to that respective unit type.